Friday, January 2, 2009

14 free days

Today I received a phone call from a lady up in Minot that informed me that I had won a 14 day free trial at Anytime Fitness. With new years resolutions still fresh on my mind, I figured that these 14 days could really be a sign that I should really make a statement. I haven't nailed down a specific resolution for 2009 and everybody could use 2 weeks in a gym.

I have never been a really big fan of working out and always found it to by a chore. I can't always find the time or motivation to get fit. When I am in Minot the college has a fitness center and the only time I have been in there is to take pictures for the school newspaper.

I am at about 165 pounds and unfortunately I'm starting getting a little dink tire around my middle. Normally I wait until summer to play tennis and go golfing. That is how I like to get my exercise, outside and playing a great fun physical activity usually with friends and family.

These next next 2 weeks should be interesting. I will try and keep everyone updated on my progress.

2 comments:

Steve at Random said...

DVD - Wow, has it happened? Has it really, truly happened? You've updated your blog. Call the reporters, strike up the band. Good job...but can we hope that you would actually update your blog during the free 14 days or are you just a big tease!

Dave said...

Well it just so happens that I found this while looking at steve's blog. I will look forward to reading more from DVD. Keep us informed.